This article has been written to help women (and men) who want to achieve a lifted, rounder, toned butt. Of course, a super toned ass doesn’t come without hard work and dedication. However this weekly exercise plan and eating guidelines will get you where you wanna be before Summer.
- Instead of three large meals a day, eat five six smaller ones.
- Eat a meal high in protein an hour before workouts.
- Be sure to drink a lot of water (at least 2 liters a day).
- Eat good sources of protein i.e. fish, lean meat, eggs, and nuts.
- Eat lots of green vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, and green beans.
- Avoid processed foods and fatty foods., and soft drinks.
- Don’t eat too much fruit as they can contain a lot of sugar.
- Avoid eating carbs when you are not active or at night.
- Never workout on an empty stomach, eat beforehand so that you have the energy to put in maximum effort.
- Push on your heels and not your toes as this focuses on your glutes.
- If you want to build curves on your butt – you gotta lift heavy! It should be difficult for you to finish the last couple of reps.
- Keep your core strong and tight during exercises.
- Aim to workout 3 times a week with a day’s rest inbetween – use the rest days to work other parts of your body if you’re looking for all-over results.
Make sure you know what exercises really work your butt the best and aim to do at least 5 different exercises during your workout 3 sets of 12 reps. Good bum exercises include:
- Barbell squats.
- Wide stance leg press.
- Barbell hip thrusts.
- Weighted lunges.
- Squat jumps.
- Back extension exercise.
- Cable kick backs.
- Fire hydrant leg lifts.
- Sumo squats.