If one course isn’t enough and the thought of baking conjures up images of effort, time and mess… then our no-bake option is ready in minutes and perfect to bring your two course meal to a close.
Makes 1 large pudding… a generous dessert or ample to share.
- 2 tbsp SR flour (not heaped or level – but in between)
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 small egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Few choc buttons
How do I cook it?
- Grab a large mug.
- Spoon the dry ingredients into the mug and mix well.
- Crack in the egg and whisk to combine with a fork.
- Drizzle in the milk and oil and stir.
- Drop in a few choc buttons.
- Place into a microwave and cook for 2 ½ mins on full power.
- Leave to rest for 1 minute then eat with lashings of cream or ice cream.
Does this recipe make your mouth water? Check out www.sortedfood.com for more great cooking ideas!