- 4 fistfuls of new potatoes
- Double shot of olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- Big dollop of red pesto
- 2 handfuls of black pitted olives
- 4 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- One bulb of garlic
- Few fresh basil leaves
How do I cook it?
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Scrub the potatoes, halve any large ones and toss in the oil with some salt and pepper.
- Lay them on a roasting tray and roast for about 20 minutes in the oven.
- Prepare the chicken breasts by cutting away any fat or sinew and then halve them lengthwise.
- Massage the red pesto into the cut chicken and peel the cloves of garlic but leave whole.
- Take the potatoes (still only half cooked) out of the oven and scatter the roasting tray with the cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves, olives and then lay the chicken on top.
- Stick the tray back into the oven for about 20 minutes until the chicken is done, the tomatoes have burst and the potatoes are golden.
- Scatter with freshly ripped basil leaves and serve straight from the roasting tray.
Does this recipe make your mouth water? Check out www.sortedfood.com for more great cooking ideas!