- 3 gelatine leaves
- Double cream (400ml)
- 1 lemon
- 1 vanilla pod
- Icing sugar (75g)
- Handful of fresh strawberries
- Handful of fresh raspberries
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Glass of rose wine
- Heaped tbsp of sugar
- Sprig of fresh mint
How do I cook it?
- Soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water to soften.
- Zest the lemon and put into a pan with half the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds.
- Put both the pod and seeds into the pan with the zest.
- Pour ¾ of the cream into a pan and bring to the boil.
- Squeeze all excess water from the gelatine and whisk through the hot cream.
- Leave to cool.
- Whisk what is left of the cream and fold through the slightly cooled cream.
- Divide into 4 individual jelly moulds, ramekins or espresso cups and put into the fridge to set overnight.
- Cut up all the berries and leave to soak in the rose with a spoonful of sugar overnight.
- Dunk the moulds into hot water to loosen the pannacottas and turn out onto a plate.
- Scatter with macerated berries and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Does this recipe make your mouth water? Check out www.sortedfood.com for more great cooking ideas!