Chat-up lines are not everyone’s cup of tea. However, they are bloody hilarious! Because of that simple fact, we though it necessaey to spend some time at Larmer Tree Festival unearthing the best and worst lines out there – here are a selection of our favourites…
(*Prepare to cringe)
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk past again?
- Excuse me, do I know you? You look just like the girl I just fell in love with.
- If you were a burger, you’d be McGorgeous.
- Alright love, do you fancy a raison? How about a date?
- See this material? Girlfriend material!
- I’ve lost my number, can I have yours?
- Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, now get in the van.
- My friend told me to come and talk to you because I think you’re hot.
- Do you have a map? I’m getting lost in your eyes…
- Get your coat; you’ve pulled!
- Hi, I’m a footballer.
- Are you a parking ticket, because you have fine written all over you!
- What’s the difference between an erection and a Ferrari? I don’t have a Ferrari.
Check out the chat-up lines in action on SPGtv: CLICK TO PLAY!