Editorial and Marketing Internship | The Student Pocket Guide
Do you want to make your mark in the evolving world of online media? Are you up for the challenge of driving forward an already expanding business? Are you eager to gain some real world experience in an exciting and rewarding field? Then look no further! The Student Pocket Guide is a multi-award winning national media company, based in Norwich, looking for a talented and driven individual for a 6-week editorial and marketing internship!
- Assisting with marketing strategies and campaigns
- Updating social network accounts, including Facebook and Twitter, on a daily basis
- Assisting the editorial team with online website content, from writing articles and attending film shoots, to sourcing student discounts and competition prizes.
- Putting forward editorial/marketing suggestions that will increase online traffic and data capture
- Ideally graduated or currently studying at university
- Passionate about journalism and/or marketing, specifically online
- Understanding of social media
- Great all round communication and organisational skills
- Motivated team player
- An easy going personality who will easily fit in with our small team
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Immediate interviews available.
*Please note, although this is an unpaid position, you will have walked away from the 6-week period with a wealth of invaluable experience.