Dumb and Dumber To Review
We here at The Student Pocket Guide cannot believe TWO decades has passed since Dumb and Dumber hit our screens. Even if you were only a tiny tot in 1994 at some point you have probably seen, if not heard references to this comedy classic.
At last the first trailer for the sequel has been unveiled appropriately named ‘Dumb and Dumber to’. Months of speculation have been surrounding its release after Jim Carey shared THAT chipped tooth Twitter pic back in September. At first watch, we are pretty sure this is one sequel that is not going to flop. Anyone remember ‘Dumb and Dumberer? Yeah, let’s not.
Back with the original actors Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels as Lloyd and Harry, they are in search of a child that one of them may have fathered. Poor kid. The trailer has already hinted it is going to be just as funny as the first. So in celebration of these two dimwits returning to the big screen again in Dumb and Dumber To we have compiled a list of the top ten original Dumb and Dumber moments…
- “Austria? Well, g’day mate! Let’s put another shrimp on the Barbie!”
- “We’ve got no food, we got no jobs… our pets’ HEADS ARE FALLIN’ OFF!”
- “So you’re telling me there’s a chance?! YEAH!”
- “Mock, yeah ing, yeah bird, yeah yeah, yeah mockingbird”
- “Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!”
- “Hey, guys. Whoa, Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see you later.”
- “According to the map, we’ve only gone 4 inches.”
- “Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don’t know, I wasn’t really paying attention.”
- “Hey, look, the Monkees. They were a huge influence on the Beatles.”
- “No, it’s a cardigan but thanks for noticing.”
- “WE’VE LANDED ON THE MOON!”
Dumb and Dumber To is out December 16.
- Subscribe to The Student Pocket Guide for exclusive competitions, deals, discounts, tips and advice!
- Read The Student Pocket Guide.