Compared to your friends from school and home, you’ve known your university friends for a relatively short amount of time. Living with them in such close proximity means that you quickly get to know each other and bond over university life. If you’re worrying whether you’ll ever keep in touch after uni, here are a few reasons why you will know your university mates for life.
1. Within a few days of meeting they saw you in your worst drunken state and accepted you for it.
2. Living with each other has meant that they know your deep dark secrets.
3. You just accept each others flaws.
4.They have consoled you after a bad break up.
5. You both hate the same people.
6. And you both enjoy the finer things in life.
(All images from Tumblr)
- Subscribe to The Student Pocket Guide for exclusive competitions, deals, discounts, tips and advice!
- Read The Student Pocket Guide.