The Student Pocket Guide are back with your weekly dose of Monday Motivation! For those of you that like the heat, you’ll already be motivated by the fact The Met Office have announced we’re expected to have a heatwave this week (yipee!) but for those of you that still need that extra bit of inspiration have no fear, we’re here to help! This week, we’re introducing you to some fascinating motivational videos…
1. Kid President offers some motivation to those who have recently graduated
2. Ted Talks teaches us how you can draw your future
3. Some motivational fitness songs for those of you who are trying to get healthier
4. All you need is 10,000 hours…
5. Finally, if you have time, watch this inspiring documentary film called, ‘The Secret.’
Now you should officially be all fired up and ready to achieve your goals! Don’t hang about, get going… you’ve got 10,000 hours to get through, remember?
- Subscribe to The Student Pocket Guide for exclusive competitions, deals, discounts, tips and advice!
- Read The Student Pocket Guide.