Have you ever heard of Ted Talks? These talks are inspiring, honest and enlightening. They open up our minds to a new way of thinking and discuss topics we often shy away from confronting. Today, a TED event took place in Glasgow, so we decided to look back at some of the most inspirational TED Talks to have taken place so far…
1. Sam Bern’s talks about the philosophy for a happy life
2. Jullien Gordon talks about how to graduate with a job you love and less debt
3. Carrie Green talks about programming your mind for success
4. Angela Lee Duckworth talks about the key to success
5. Cameron Russell talks about looks not being everything
We hope those talks has given you some food for thought. If you’d like to let us know your opinions on any of the talks you’ve watched,we’d love to hear from you! Tweet us @TheSPG.