Why not enjoy the last of your summer with a visit to The O2 this August? Whether you want to catch up with friends, or go on a romantic date, The O2 has something to suit your needs and guarantees you’ll have bags of fun! Oh, and did we mention they happen to have some great offers on this month?! Check these out…
The O2 is home to some of the best bars and restaurants in London, making it perfect for a fun get together with friends. Feast your eyes on the exclusive offers available for you and your pals this August…
– Complimentary bubbles and cocktail master-classes at All Bar One
– Free Caipirinha’s at Cabana with every meal
– 2-for-1 burgers at Byron.
– 20% off food at Las Iguanas and Busaba with same day cinema, Elvis Exhibition or Up at The O2 tickets
As well as going with mates, there’s a variety experiences suitable for couples too! Fancy an adventurous date? Take your romance to new heights with a twilight climb at Up at The O2. However, if you’d rather keep your feet firmly on the ground, the more traditional romantics amongst you can aim for a strike at Brooklyn Bowl, or watch the latest blockbuster from the private balcony at Cineworld. Furthermore, if you and your beloved fancy a bite to eat, you could always visit the brand-new, glamorous NY-LON Lounge Bar, or visit the stylish Argentinian restaurant, Gaucho, which is offering a two-course lunch for just £23pp or three courses for £26pp.
To find out more about other brilliant offers and entertainment available at The O2, visit their website.
To have a chance of winning a pair of tickets to Up at The O2, check out our competition!
- Subscribe to The Student Pocket Guide for exclusive competitions, deals, discounts, tips and advice!
- Read The Student Pocket Guide.