Christmas jumpers are becoming a definite ‘in’ thing and even though you’re a man you can still pull off a Christmas knit. Here are the top 7 Christmas jumpers for men.
1) Primark – Musical Bauble Christmas Jumper, £12
If you want to stand out in the crowd then this is the jumper for you. As well as looking like you’re wearing everybody’s favourite Christmas decorations, it’s also musical! What more could you ask for?
2) New Look – Red This Guy Loves Christmas Jumper, £14.99
Sometimes people say that men hate Christmas. Well, if you want to add a sarcastic touch to your Christmas jumper then you should definitely choose this one. With festive colours you are guaranteed to enjoy Christmas.
3) George – Disney Frozen Olaf Christmas Jumper, £15
If you’re man enough to admit that you love the film frozen then this should be your choice of Christmas jumper. With a cute picture of Olaf from the film it is perfect for Disney lovers.
4) Tesco F&F – Light Up Christmas Tree Jumper, £20
This jumper features a Christmas tree that lights up which will definitely add a cool factor to your jumper this Christmas. Your family and friends will definitely be jealous. It also has snowflakes and snow on a bright red background, another stand out factor.
5) Debenhams – Burton Grey Polar Bear Christmas Jumper, £20
Animals on jumpers are always cute however the inner man inside don’t always agree. So, this jumper is the best of both worlds – a cute polar bear, but not too cute for the manly man.
6) Next – Black Stag Crew, £28
If you want a traditional looking jumper then this is the one for you. The black and white design stands out well and is the classic design including reindeers, dots and snowflakes.
7) Topman – Off White Snowman Crew Neck Jumper, £30
If you love a snowman as much as the next person then this is perfect! A classic symbol of Christmas is simply put onto this slightly off white jumper which I recommend you don’t wear when eating your Christmas dinner!
A quick quiz for you!
- Subscribe to The Student Pocket Guide for exclusive competitions, deals, discounts, tips and advice!
- Read The Student Pocket Guide.