Amongst all of the revision, assignments and exam prepping, it is important to take a few minutes to yourself. All the uni work we do really piles up and adds a lot of stress on our shoulders. Here are a few things you can do for a spot of relaxation or to refresh your mind.
– Light some candles, get your favourite bath bomb and relax in a nice hot bath.
– Put on your favourite TV show and watch an episode or two (not the whole series!).
– Read a couple of pages of a book, magazine or scroll through a blog.
– Play a game with a friend. Whether it is a good old fashioned game of Monopoly or an online quiz games.
– Bake something that might help you get through work.
– Do some sports. A walk, jog or a 15 minute work out could do the trick to give you some motivation.
– Listen to some music that you enjoy.
– Watch some YouTube videos (don’t get sucked into the hole and end up on cat videos).
Whatever it is that you like doing as a hobby or in your free time, just do it. It’s a good way to break up your day if it is filled with piles of uni work. We are slowly coming closer and closer to the end of the year, so push yourself and work hard.
Good luck with all of your university deadlines and exams!