I love all things organisation. I don’t know why, I’m just a planning geek. I carry a planner around with me everyday and everywhere I go, I feel lost without it! Here are 5 reasons why you should have a planner:
- You actually get things done. Planners promote productivity and therefore having one will make you be more productive and complete tasks.
- Planning ahead is easier. It’s easy to forget what plans you’ve made but by putting them into your organiser/planner, you won’t forget! Additionally, making plans will be simpler as you can just flick through your planner to see your available dates.
- You’ll never forget a birthday. Important birthdays, anniversaries or other dates will not be forgotten – you’ll be reminded if you’ve got them all written down in the planner.
- They are great for emergency situations. Some people have a calendar on their phone with all the details for a specific thing happening on a certain day. What happens if your phone dies? You are screwed. But with emergency numbers, details for something important and other info – it can all be put into your planner (As long as you don’t lose your planner!).
- You’ll be an organisation geek too. Soon enough you’ll rely on your planner (like me). You can make to-do lists, manage when to start prepping for exams and assignments as well as being completely on top of all your uni work!
I think a planner is essential for students. How else are you going to keep on top of the million and one things you have to do?
What are you waiting for? Go get yourself a planner!