I am going to tell you how you can make a quick and simple meal that is packed full of all the essential nutrients and all this can be done in 16 minutes or less too. How great is that.
CHICKEN WITH A YELLOW CURRY SAUCE
- 6 tbsp. yellow curry paste
- 150ml plain yoghurt
- 425ml water
- handful of freshly chopped coriander (extra for garnish)
- handful of shredded thai basil leaves (extra for garnish)
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium onion cut into thin wedges
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 175g baby corn halved lengthways
- make the paste by stir-frying the curry paste in a hot wok or pan for 2-3 minutes.
- stir in the yoghurt, water and herbs
- bring to the boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes
- in a separate pan fry off the onions and garlic in the oil for 2-3 minutes
- add chicken and baby corn and stir fry for further 3-4 minutes until meat and corn are tender.
- stir in the curry paste and bring to the boil
- turn heat down and simmer for 2-3 minutes
- serve immediately with some easy cook rice or noodles.
- garnish with left over basil leaves and coriander.