10 Signs You Are Now An Adult
It’s the beginning of the academic year and a lot has changed for you over the last few weeks; maybe you’ve started university, maybe you’ve started training in a new job, or maybe you’ve reached your final year of college. And without realising it, you’ve become and adult. And it really sucks.
Here are 10 signs that you have unknowingly become an adult!
- You’re actually really excited by Ikea – buying furniture and decor has never seemed so satisfying.
- Around 90% of the photos on your phone are of your pet.
- You’re excited to go to bed; once your arch nemesis, you have made amends with your bed as it waits for at the end of a long day.
- Suddenly, you’ve become a wine drinker. And you don’t even buy the cheapest bottle!
- Binge watching a whole TV series in a day doesn’t feel as great as it used to…
- You ate a salad and actually enjoyed it.
- How you’re going to feel on Sunday morning actually has an effect on your decision to drink on Saturday night.
- A lay-in is 9am.
- Coffee is your best friend.
- You’re crying because all the above applies to you.