Things You Could Buy with your College Textbooks
Textbooks in College and University are outright expensive – if you thought paying your fees and investing in a good-quality computer was enough to get you through your undergraduate degree, you were wrong. In fact, the average college student spends £920 annually on textbooks alone.
What else could you buy with that kind of money, you ask?
Well, I’ll tell you: a lot.
- Around 3 new Apple Watches
- 150 months of your Netflix subscription
- 1 VIP Coachella ticket, AND 1 General Admission Coachella Ticket
- A return flight from Heathrow Airport to Sydney
- 6 night stay in a private villa in Bali
- 289 Large Lattes from Starbucks
- 1,200 packets of Oreos (1 pound per packet of 14) = 16,800 Oreos
- 6 Hot Air Balloon Rides
- 5 Classic Hermes Bangles
- 600 blocks of Lindt Milk Chocolate
Feeling broke yet?
Don’t worry – I’m sure your degree is more enjoyable that 16,800 Oreos…..