Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate
You can feel more connected to someone you’ve been in a relationship with for two months than you can with someone you’ve been with for two years. Time is no measurement of love if you have really found the one. Deep down, I think we all believe there is someone out there for us who we were born to be with. If you are lucky enough to have found the one, don’t ever let them go!
- Nothing hurts more than seeing them hurt. They cry, you cry. They smile, you smile!
- You can’t remember what your life was like before you met them, and you really don’t want to!
- You support eachother in everyway; in their dreams and goals even if you don’t fully understand them. But you go along for the ride because nothing makes you happier than seeing them happy.
- Regardless of how much you see eachother, a day apart can feel like weeks. You’re never disappointed to see them.
- You’re so content with who and what you have that the idea of even looking at other people seems completely crazy!
- Every story you tell seems to involve them somehow; it’s because you’re basically the same person.
- You can honestly feel the chemistry between you and so can others. It literally fills the room and you can communicate purely through eye contact.
- Your physical and emotional attraction to eachother is unbelievable. To the point it frustrates you being so infatuated with someone.
- They are the bestest friend you’ve ever had. There isn’t anything you haven’t shared with them. Being vulnerable never felt so safe.
- At the end of the day, the house you come home to at night isn’t your home, home is the person that’s there waiting for you.
“He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte