Autumn Fashion Essentials
FALL IS UPON US! It’s time to say goodbye to those warm summer evenings and say hello to the dark, cozy ones ahead. During the excitement and heat of summer, you’ve realised you haven’t stocked up on your autumn wardrobe! Don’t worry, the SPG have created a list of essentials your wardrobe needs for Autumn 2016!
- Chunky Knit Cardigan/Jumper: the best thing about jumpers and cardigans is the wide range of styles and colours they come in. There’s nothing cuter than an oversized grandpa jumper with some whacky patterns on it.
- Patterned Tights: Whether they’re spotty, striped, or fishnet, patterned tights look great under a high-waist skirt/shorts paired with a rocking pair of combat boots.
- Leather/Denim Jacket: A must have for the coming months; a great piece of clothing to keep warm and look badass.
- Boots: Preferably some kind of combat or ankle boots! Doc Martens, although not cheap, are incredibly stylish and weather appropriate. Their excellent quality makes them last forever!
- Beanies: Can be worn with just about anything and they still look really great! Affordable and a great way to keep them ears warm.
- Plaid Shirt: Those super soft, grungey, fashionable, and work with pretty much anything. They can finish off an outfit especially paired with some high waist skinnies, and combat boots!
7. Matte Lipstick: Not a clothing piece, but a dark maroon colour lipstick looks great in the colder months!