Alternatives to Cards Against Humanity
Are you a terrible person who loves offensive games but has played ‘Cards and Humanity’ one too many times and are looking for a new way to be horrible? Look no further, here at SPG we can found some brilliant alternatives to the famous card game that are sure to bring out the worst in you…
F**k. The Game – get smarter while swearing at your friends!
Want more strategy and swearing when you play? This new Aussie card game will f**k with your head using a hysterically tricky combination of colours and swear words:
- Players take turns to flip over a card and shout out what they see.
- Depending on your card, you might say its background colour, its text colour or a swear word.
- Keep playing until someone f**ks up and is forced to pick up all the cards.
- The winner is the first player to get rid of their cards.
It sounds simple, but the cards use a psychological phenomenon – the Stroop effect – known to mess with your head and delay your brain’s response. Players can’t help but f**k up, sending the group into fits of laughter.
Once you’ve mastered the basics, you can take the game to a whole new level with more rules, more strategy and you can even create your own rules.
Get the game here.
Disturbed Friends – How disturbed are yours?
The game is in the name! Disturbed Friends is a party game designed to find out how disturbed your friends are, and how disturbed they think you are… You and your friends will be put in unethical, uncomfortable situations (as shown on the right) which you must be forced to confront and answer in the presence of your mates.
Here’s how to play:
- A player picks up a card and read it out loud.
- Other players will then vote face-down with another card on which answer they think the player would pick.
- The first player must reveal their shameful answer and whoever guessed correctly gets a #WINNING card.
- Collect 10 #WINNING cards to win the game!
You can get the game here!
Spank The Yeti!
Similar to Disturbed Friends, this game forces you to make uncomfortable decisions and that involve a variety of weird situations, people, and creatures. Who doesn’t love embarrassing themselves infront of their mates?
How to play:
- One player (the Yeti) pairs up three Action cards with three Objects card (people, creatures, and things.)
- The other players simply try and predict how they will pair up their three cards.
Get the game here!