When it comes to big bites and full flavours, there’s a lot going on at Boxpark and we think that everyone should be able to get in on the action, whatever their budget. Fresher’s week used to mean instant noodles, spaghetti hoops on toast and soup in a cup, but those drab days of mediocre meals are long gone, because we think we’ve found the perfect solution.
This autumn, at Boxpark Shoreditch, we’re bringing you Student Tuesdays – the culinary saviour of London’s hungry tummies and tight purse strings.
From 6pm on Tuesdays going forward, food traders will be offering a wide range of delicious and affordable meals, snacks and beverages that are guaranteed to leave you feeling satisfied, without breaking the bank.
Student Tuesdays will be featuring some of the tastiest street food and drinks available from some of your favourite Boxpark restaurants, including:
- Freshly baked doughnuts and coffee from Dum Dums
- A portion of delicious cheddar and herb chips from Poptata
- Vegan spring rolls from the legendary Cook Daily
- A Delectable Nutella crepe from Les Deux Amies
- Tender schwarma and salad filled pitta from Arni’s
- A beautifully fresh and tasty Greek meze board from the Athenian
- Traditional spaghetti Bolognese made with fresh pasta from Osteria Della Pasta
- Fresh baked falafel pitta from the Falafelicious
- Any fruit bubble tea from the brilliant Nosteagia
- A generous slice of margherita pizza from Voodoo Rays
- And a portion of fresh and flavoursome maki from Sushilicious
That’s not all. Thrifty diners south of the river will also get to sample a delicious helping of affordable bites from a number of incredible eateries at Boxpark Croydon, with Taster Tuesdays, every Tuesday from 6pm till close:
- There’s the gooey mozzarella filled, deep fried risotto balls from Arancina
- Banging authentic Taiwanese fried chicken from Bao Bao
- Sumptuous jamon croquettes from tapas powerhouse Donde
- Slathered buffalo sauce chicken wings with a cool blue cheese dip from MEATliquor
- A sweet salted butter and caramel crepe from Les Deux Amies
- A strong and tasty meat and cheese board from Wine&Deli
- Grab a taste of Rio with Carioca’s Brazilian hot dog
- Your choice of a mini roti wrap or rice pot from Guyanese kitchen Nanny Outars
- And a fresh selection of sushi rolls from Yo!
If you’re picking up any of these delicious deals then you can present your receipt in the BoxBar for further discounts; just £2.50 for a pint of draft beer or a glass of house wine! If you thought dining on a budget had to be hard work then fret not because Boxpark is inviting you to Eat, Drink and Play for as little as £2.50 every Tuesday!