Why does caffeine have a bad reputation? Of course; everything in moderation, but there’s actually loads of very useful benefits. You hold that coffee cup with pride – it’s your not so secret weapon for success!
- Increased memory – Recently, Japanese researchers proved that a 200mg caffeine pill helped to boost memory performance. Get yourselves down to Holland and Barrett! It lasts up to 24 hours in your bloodstream; that’s why people recommend that you shouldn’t drink coffee in the evening.
- Stimulate hair growth – Now, before you down loads of coffee, don’t. This will stop your own heart before it helps your hair grow! Try a caffeine based solution to rub into your scalp in the shower each morning.
- Prevent eye spasms – Ever looked at someone and all of a sudden their eye lid starts to twitch? Yep, it’s awkward. Make sure this doesn’t happen to you simply by sipping your morning latte.
4. Super fast reactions – We’ve looked into the studies; we won’t bore you with the numbers, x, y and zs, but the conclusion is caffeine definitely boosts your reaction time. Perfect to prepare for the Monday morning team meeting!
- Weight gain restrictor – German experts conducted research which showed people who drank 3-4 cups of coffee per day gained less weight than those who didn’t drink any at all. I’ll have a double espresso please!
- Workout wonders – Once you’re home it takes some strong willpower to get off the sofa and into the gym. However, adding caffeine to the situation will mean you’ll get there, get through it, burn more calories and feel muscle soreness less often. All it took was a strong cup of coffee.
- Prevent illness – Caffeine may reduce your risk of getting type two diabetes Alzheimer’s, and dementia. That means happy days for later on in your life!