Buying some new wardrobe pieces for autumn may just be obligatory as this seasons trend demands your attention. It’s time to be brave as red is the coveted colour of the season – go bold or go home.
Find ideas on how to wear the latest trend below:
1. Corduroy trousers are big this Freshers. Pick up a flared red pair and style them with a skin-tight tee and ankle boots for the perfect look.
2. The best thing about autumn is being able to feel like you are wearing a blanket 24/7 thanks to cosy jumpers. So why not only be on trend, but comfy too, by styling a crimson fisherman knit tucked into light-wash mum jeans.
3. Walk the streets as a lady in red this autumn by picking up a scarlet tea dress and pairing it with black tights and boots for a casual look. Throw a leather jacket over your shoulders to add to the effortless-chic vibe.
4. For dressier evenings out, embrace being the real life equivalent of the dancing lady in red emoji with a classy full length wrap dress. Plus, it will keep your legs safe from the night’s chill.
5. Teddy coats are everywhere this season so make a statement with a red one. Pair it with a slogan tee, black skinny jeans and sock boots. It will be sure to keep you cosy.
6. If you’re one for subtly, accessorise with a red cross body bag. It is an easy way to bring a pop of colour into monochrome looks.
7. Let your footwear be the star of the show with a pair of red kitten heels – incorporating two of this season’s trends into one. They are the great match for blue straight leg jeans which are popular right now.
8. Purchase a crimson button front flared jumpsuit for those days you can’t be bothered to put much thought into an outfit. Style with trainers for a easygoing look or heels for a night out.
9. A red cord mini skirt with a turtle-neck jumper tucked in, accompanied by a tailored black coat, will be autumnal heaven.
10. Silk pyjama shirts can take you from day to night. Be sure to pick up a patterned red one and tuck it into jeans. Dress it up by adding a pair of block heels.
Now, go paint your wardrobe red.