Just let the wardrobe do the acting – Jack Nicholson
According to the Sustainable Fashion Blog, an average American household spent $1,700 on apparel, footwear, and related products and services in the year 2010.
It is no secret that having a good dressing sense plays a vital role in defining who you are. This is because your outfit tells a story about you, and makes you look presentable. Besides this, when you dress according to your designation, people treat you with respect.
As a college or university student, your budget might not allow you to afford luxury boutique items, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stay in style. Looking to take your fashion game to the next level? Make sure you have these 6 wardrobe-essentials.
1. Stylish Jeans
According to Bustle, 95 percent of people’s preferred bottom type is denim. We all know that jeans has been crucial fashion wear for many decades. It is because a pair of jeans is comfortable and looks trendy at the same time. Visit Blank Label and see different kinds of jeans.
Not sure why you should buy a pair of jeans for your university? Here’s what you need to know:
- Jeans come in different styles, including high-waisted, bell-bottoms, and skinny. You can choose the one that goes best with your overall look.
- No matter how often you wash your jeans, they will never lose their worth because they’re one of the most durable wardrobe staples.
- You can easily style a pair of jeans by wearing them with different shirts, or turning them into ripped jeans.
2. White T-Shirt
Although fashion is forever evolving, some clothing items never go out of style, just like a plain, white T-shirt. When a formal shirt looks too much for your look, you can simply carry a white T-shirt with a pair of jeans.
Do you know what the best thing about investing in a white T-shirt is? You can wear it with style during any season of the year – with just a pair of jeans in summers, and a jacket in winter. Wondering how to pick a suitable white T-shirt for your university? Below are the 3 simple tips that can help you buy a perfect white T-shirt that you’d love to wear for years to come:
- Consider online reviews of different brands for knowing about the quality of the shirt.
- The shape of your top plays a vital role in defining your style. Therefore, you should go for a shirt that fits you perfectly.
- Shirts made out of 100 percent cotton last longer, and enhance your overall look.
3. Blue Leather Jacket
In spite of the fact that there are different kinds of jackets available in the market, made out of fabrics, like cotton, denim, etc. yet leather jackets have their own class and place in the fashion world. Hence, if you’re looking to buy a leather jacket for your university, a high-quality, blue leather jacket should be your go-to choice. This is because wearing a blue leather jacket would make you look decent and stylish at the same time.
Clueless, how to choose the perfect leather jacket for an elegant look? There are many brands available in the market that are offering high, quality customized leather jackets. So, the exciting news for you is that you can get your leather jacket altered as per your taste.
4. Classy Watch
It is an undeniable fact that your university life is a journey of personal growth. So, as a successful individual, one should improve in terms of self-presentation along with academics. This is because once you graduate, you’d end up working for a reputable organisation where how you look will help you create a good, lasting impression.
Therefore, if you want to enhance your appearance and look professional too, adding a classy watch to your overall look will do the magic for you. Although the watch is a famous accessory, yet many students find it challenging to choose the most suitable watch for their universities. Here are a handful of tricks that will help you carry a watch with style.
- Ensure that the watch of your choice fits your wrist perfectly.
- While buying a watch, you should know about the different types of watches available, such as a dress watch, field watch, and racing watch, so that you can decide accordingly.
- Typically, stainless steel watches are considered to be of high-quality. Thus such a watch should be your first choice.
5. Trendy Scarf
Inevitably, a trendy scarf not just keeps your neck area warm, but also makes you look incredibly stylish. Here’s how you can buy a perfect scarf for your university:
- Ensure that the fabric of the scarf is warm and does not cause a rash on your neck.
- If you feel like to be a bit experimental with your style, you can go for a patterned scarf.
- Make sure the scarf is not too short or too long for you.
6. Comfortable Handbag
Research conducted by the Grand View Research Inc. revealed that the global handbag market size is expected to reach USD 67.9 billion by 2025.
Do you know why?
This is because handbags don’t just make you look stylish, but also enable you to carry things manageably.
There are many essential items that you carry to your university, such as makeup, sunglasses, etc. Therefore, you need to choose your handbag wisely. Below are the amazing tips that can help you choose the perfect handbag:
- Ensure that the handbag that you choose is durable, and there are no signs of wear and tear.
- An ideal bag should have enough room to accommodate your belongings.
- Make sure the handbag that you choose goes with most of your outfits.
The Bottom Line
By now, we know that the above-mentioned wardrobe items can help take your style game to the next level and enhance your personality at your university. However, it is essential to note that you can look stylish and confident only when you’re comfortable, so it’s best to follow trends that suit you and give you the freedom to move in style, just like the garments available at anti-social club jackets.