Anglia Ruskin University’s Chelmsford campus offers a postgraduate study in Accounting and Finance. This post will offer a quick rundown of all you need to know about studying Accounting And Finance and choosing if becoming an Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford student is right for you.
Anglia Ruskin University Ranking
Anglia Ruskin University provides students with a variety of campus locations, including Cambridge, London, Peterborough, and Chelmsford. It is placed among the top 100 universities in the United Kingdom as well as in Accounting And Finance.
Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford Campus
Msc Accounting And Finance
The MSc Accounting and Finance study at Anglia Ruskin University includes five major topics. This includes:
- International Financial Markets And Investment
- International Accounting
- Applied Corporate Finance And Financial Strategy
- Tax And Audit
Your final project provides you with the opportunity to have a research topic. You will gain several abilities, such as researching, technology skills, sales. project management, analysing and processing data, as well as performing literature reviews. How you will be evaluated is strongly related to the duties that you will perform while working. You will gain transferable skills such as collaboration, communication and presentation abilities, and the capacity to work under pressure.
The current admission criteria for this postgraduate programme is a 2:2 bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance OR a business-related discipline plus an Accounting and Finance conversion course OR another discipline plus an Accounting and Finance conversion course.
Pros and Cons Of Studying Msc Accounting And Finance
- You will have opportunities for advancement in your career. Accountancy offers several opportunities for advancement and success. This applies to both your career and your pay. You will become a more desirable candidate for advanced jobs as you grow and develop in your current role.
- You’ll be able to better manage your finances. With basic accounting knowledge under your belt, you’ll develop a better grasp of your finances and learn valuable skills like how to efficiently manage costs and operate within a budget. You will also be able to make smarter judgments about your money.
- In an entrepreneurial job, you will be more likely to succeed. Managing expenses, cash flow, bills, vendors, and payroll are all important aspects of running a business. Accounting can help you go one step closer to your entrepreneurial ambitions as a business owner.
- Your course will have a heavy burden. Make sure you study Accounting and Finance because you are interested in the topic. You don’t want to be put under any kind of strain.
- At work, you’ll have lots of busy seasons. Depending on the time of year, you may have approaching deadlines to meet. This implies that you may have to sacrifice part of your social time for work.
- Accounting is a tough profession. There is certain to be some strain when you are in charge of an organisation’s finances. Try to be honest about your attitude toward stress and excessive workloads. A successful accountant will be able to manage their time effectively.
Keep in mind that after your Accounting and Finance course, you will be required to do an ACCA course.
What Can A Anglia Ruskin Student Do With Their Msc Accounting And Finance Course?
Graduates in Accounting and Finance are regarded for the breadth of their postgraduate experience. Graduates find themselves in roles such as:
- Senior Tax
Other occupations include…
- Financial Advisor
Check out their website for additional information on what it’s like to study an MSc Accounting And Finance Course at the Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford Campus and to register today.