BrewDog has announced a new Under-25 Club – an initiative that offers 50% discounts for customers between the ages of 18-25 across everything from beer, to cocktails and spirits, to BrewDog hotel stays.
Taking place UK-wide across all BrewDog bars, the independent Scottish brewery is offering this massive discount from 4pm to close every Sunday – a handy way to ease those end-of-weekend blues.
On top of food and drink in its bars, BrewDog hotels are also part of the promotion. Offering the same discount of 50% for a Sunday night stay in any of the Manchester, Edinburgh or Aberdeen branches, the Under-25 Club could provide guests with a mega saving of up to £145.
Founder and Captain of BrewDog, James Watt said: “The weekend is all about having fun, so it’s really exciting to offer our BrewDog spaces as the perfect hangout spot for under 25s at a huge discount. Hopefully, knowing you’ve bagged yourself a big saving will help ease the thought of going back to work or university on Monday.
“Whether you’re looking to pop in for something to eat, have a few drinks, or maybe even a night’s stay – our BrewDog spots will be pretty hard to beat when it comes to a super affordable day out.”
BrewDog has announced a new Under-25 Club | 50% discounts |Terms and Conditions
· Available for walk-in customers.
· Available Sunday, after 4pm.
· Offer available to each individual with valid ID showing ages between 18 – 25.
· Valid ID must be shown on arrival to claim offer.
· 50% off food available in Scotland, England & Welsh bars.
· 50% off drinks available in England & Welsh bars only.
· 50% off Hotel stays available Sunday nights, and the discount does not extend to additional nights, or add-ons.
· Cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, discount or 3rd party booking