Struggling to plan your future whilst trying to live your best life now? Soylent, the on-the-go meal which is designed to help make busy people more productive, is offering one lucky UK student a once-in-a-lifetime trip to their headquarters in Los Angeles, to gain insight from the bright minds behind the Silicon Valley sensation.
During your trip, you will work-shadow Soylent’s talented team, see the inner workings of the brand behind Amazon US’ #1 grocery product, and spend time with their CEO.
Feed your mind and delve deep into the world of brand-mastery, covering marketing, sales and sustainability with the team of experts. Visit the Soylent Innovation Lab , home to boundary-pushing food tech innovators, for a first-hand look at how they’re transforming the way people think about nutrition. Fill up on the experience, and then skyrocket to success. An opportunity for your future that’s too good to miss. The delicious, success-fuelling ready-to-drink bottles, available in Cacao and Cafe Mocha, are your secret weapon for busy days. Designed with nutrition in mind, Soylent is the key to staying healthy while staying productive. Packed full of 20g of plant protein and 26 vitamins and minerals,it is ideal for those times when your hectic schedule gets in the way of breakfast, lunch or dinner – so you’ll never have to miss a meal again!
HOW TO ENTER:
Soylent needs one brilliant student to help them rescue your productivity during exam time and come up with a brilliant, innovative, yet simple and realistic solution. In return, they will put you on the launchpad to stardom, kick-starting your career as an already self-made entrepreneur.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, the university you’re studying in, and state what year you are in.
- You’ll receive information on a 15-minute task to complete: to conceptualise an idea about how to deliver our ready-to-drink bottles on demand on your university campus. Respond to this email with your idea.
- Share this competition, tagging @SoylentUK on Twitter and/or Instagram and including the hashtag #StudentsOnSoylent.
Competition Prize Details
- Return flights from London airports to America and accommodation for six nights
- Shadowing of our in house team for five days at our home in Los Angeles
- One-to-one session withSoylent CEO
- Networking with food tech startups via the Soylent Innovation Lab
- Reference from Soylent to show future employers to help with your first career move and fuel your path to success
To help fuel your proposal, they’ll also give everyone who enters an Amazon code offering 20% off their products.