MEDIA SALES CONSULTANT – MEDIA COMPANY – NORWICH
SCROLL THROUGH THE SLIDE SHOW BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN US!
The Media Sales Consultant’s role is to identify and contact businesses that are likely to have an interest in advertising their brand/services/products to UK students.
Success in this role is achieved by initially contacting potential advertisers by phone, email and through social media channels.
After a short period of time, you will build a customer base and pipeline which will enable a significant amount of repeat business.
As a Media Sales Consultant, you will be selling bespoke online advertising packages to both national brands and local businesses across the UK.
You will be working from an extensive internal database as well as generating your own new leads on a daily basis.
You will be mainly selling to and communicating with marketing managers/directors, small business owners and advertising agencies.
Duties will include achieving sales targets through negotiating with potential advertisers via email/phone and updating and increasing the customer database.
You will be based from the Norwich city centre office (near the train station).
You must have the personality and likability to build rapport over the phone as well as continuously creating value in the digital advertising services, through well-written emails and proposals.
Experience is not essential as training is provided, however, drive, motivation, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic is vital.
You must be PC literate, be able to use social media effectively and possess strong writing skills for continuous email communication with advertisers.
- Minimum earnings of £21,000 and realistic opportunity to earn £30,000+ (Combination of basic salary, uncapped monthly commission and bonus scheme).
- 5% commission paid on every sale made.
- 20 days holiday per annum (rising to 25) + all bank holidays.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm (with 1-hour lunch break).
- Weekly & monthly bonuses/prizes for achieving sales targets.
- Regular social events for staff to enjoy, including 1pm finish on Friday.
- Professional, hard-working, collaborative sales environment.
Email CVs to info[@]pocketmediagroup.co.uk, using the subject: Job Application, to apply!