- Cooked Cajun chicken breast
- 1 red pepper
- Fistful of coriander
- 1 red onion
- Hefty chunk of cheese
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 8 flour tortillas
- Dollop of sour cream (for dip)
- Few fresh chives
- Half a lemon
How do I cook it?
1. Grate the cheese.
2. Slice the chicken as thinly as possible.
3. Cut onion, pepper and chilli into thin strips.
4. Lay half the tortillas out and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
5. Scatter onion, pepper and chilli slices over the cheese.
6. Tear coriander leaves and sprinkle on top of the onion, pepper and chilli.
7. Divide the cooked chicken pieces between the 4 tortillas and finish with the leftover cheese.
8. Put the remaining tortillas on top and fry in medium heat pan with spot of oil until crisp and golden.
9. Chop the chives and mix through the sour cream with a squeeze of lemon and plenty of salt and pepper.
10. Quarter the cooked quesadilla into portions and serve with the dip.
Does this recipe make your mouth water? Check out www.sortedfood.com for more great cooking ideas!