Herbal Teas That Do You Good
Herbal teas have become incredibly popular over the last few years. Not all of us enjoy them, but drinking them on a regular basis can do wonders for your body and mind…
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile tea is a sedative tea made from daisy-like flowers mostly for medical purposes. It is great for insomnia and can really boost your immune system if drank regularly. Make sure it is steeped well to get all the medical benefits.
- Green Tea: A very common herbal tea made from camellia leaves. It promotes weight loss, good heart health, strong immune system, and even the prevention of cancer. The best thing about green tea is the wide variety of different flavours it comes in.
- Lemon Balm Tea: This is a fragrant tea perfect for reducing anxiety and regulating the thyroid gland. It can also help with insomnia.
- Ginger Tea: An energiser and simulator that also soothes the digestive system and helps with nausea. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe joint pain.
- Nettle Tea: Despite there painful, rough exteriors, nettle leaves have properties than help with urinary tract infections and bladder problems. It is also great for helping with colds, anemia, and high blood pressure.
- Peppermint Tea: A fragrant tea that is great for digestive issues (it’s great for people with IBS). It can also ease nausea and vomiting, congestion issues, and muscles aches.
- Lavender Tea: Great for soothing your body and mind and inducing sleep. It’s also been proven to help people with depression, stress, and anxiety. Lavender also has healing abilities i.e. ulcers and sores and can also be used to treat bowel infections.