Short Story Competition
Are you an aspiring journalist? Do you want to nationally showcase your creative skills? Here at the SPG we are looking for short stories to post to our website and the best ones will be selected to feature in our digital magazine which is seen by decision makers across many industry sectors.
The short story should be no more than 1000 words and can be of any genre and style. It should be creative, original, and well written.
Terms and Conditions:
– The competition is free to enter.
– All entries must be original and unpublished.
– Only one entry per writer.
– The competition is open to everyone aged 16 – 24 years as well as mature students and postgraduates.
– Entries are submitted by email to email@example.com with the subject heading: Short Story Competition
– Include your full name, age, and location in your submission.
– There is no deadline, but submissions should be in sooner rather than later.
– By submitting, all entrants are granting The Student Pocket Guide the right to publish their entry on www.thestudentpocketguide.com