Did you know? Humans are the only species on the planet that consume dairy products from another species. After you’ve read the below facts, you’ll wonder why we do it to ourselves…
- Casein in cows milk is believed to be the most relevant cancer promoter ever discovered.
- Growth hormones found within dairy products clog up the paws in your skin, this could cause acne problems and eczema.
- Strongly associated with chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes.
- Calcium from milk is poorly absorbed by the human body compared to plant based calcium.
- The lactose in diary products doesn’t digest very well, leaving you feeling gassy, bloated and sick!
- If you’re trying to lose weight, drinking milk won’t help at all. This is due to the high amount of saturated fat content and inflammation.
- Cheese has a very strong opioid effect on the brain, making it very addictive.
- Giving up normal milk and making the switch to soya milk means you’ll reduce your cholesterol and possibly give up having an extra sugar in your tea too, as it tastes a lot sweeter.
The great thing about removing dairy from your diet is that there are much tastier alternatives such as coconut/almond milk and yogurts. Trust us!
As for cheese, best of luck…