Preparation is key – to life. That’s why we’ve got some funny facts to prepare you with all you’ll need to start Freshers. Ok, maybe that’s a bit OTT, but it might help break the ice when meeting new friends. My best friend made a girl laugh with the elephant fact mentioned below, they are now married, true story!
- Did you know a hedgehog’s heart beats more than 300 times a minute? Well now you do.
- The human thigh bone is stronger than concrete! You won’t want to break that anytime soon…
- You physically can’t kill yourself by holding your breath, no matter how hard you try! Not sure why you would attempt that, anyway.
- It is against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland. Well that just sounds miserable don’t you think?
- It is against the law to burp, sneeze, or fart in a church in Nebraska… Maybe give it a miss if you’re suffering with a cold or had a curry the night before?
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open at all times… Maybe they’re just paranoid.
- Most dust particles floating through the air are dead skin cells… You should probably hold your breath as much as you can from now on.
- Some worms get so stressed out they eat themselves! Sounds like a normal Monday morning, right?
- You can’t sneeze with your eyes open! And even if you did, they’d probably just pop out.
- Elephants are the only animal that can’t jump. Earthquakes would probably be much more common if they did…
Hopefully these funny facts made you laugh, or at least break a smile. If not then try to hold a straight face whilst reading Your Week Presented by Donald Trump